Order now on +44(0)1293 827940 or find your nearest distributor
A revolutionary new enrichment bedding from the people who brought you ALPHA-dri®
• Environmental enrichment. ALPHA Pad appeals to rodents natural behaviour of nest building. Its long cotton fibres allow for easy shredding and manipulation.
• Unparalleled cleanliness. ALPHA Pad is manufactured from 100% bleached cotton staple fibres to exacting standards. Please refer to the technical specifications for composition and contaminant information.
• Low dust levels. Extremely long, 100% cotton staple fibres eliminate the potential for airborne dust after shredding.
• Economical. The sheets are cut to size to fit standard shoe-box cages, allowing for quick and easy cage filling. The long, absorbent fibres also dump out of soiled cages easily. This allows for a better use of valuable labour resources.
• Exceptional absorbency. Staple cotton fibres are among the most absorbent fibres in the world. The shredded ALPHA Pad will absorb nearly 20 times its own weight This helps keep the animals clean and dry for several days.
• Availability. ALPHA Pad is available in several different forms. Standard sheets are 6″ x 10″ in sealed poly bags at 50 sheets per bag. Each bag is packaged into a carton of 400 sheets. Sheets can also be cut to custom sizes – contact us to discus your requirements.
• Autoclavable. The ALPHA Pad is easily autoclaved. It is also available irradiated.
• Reduced storage. One small carton of ALPHA Pads will bed the same quantity of cages as four bags of bedding.
Codes and sizes:
1034022 Alpha-pad Mouse 6" x 10" (400)
1034023 Alpha-pad Rat 7" x 16" (250)
Sheets can also be cut to custom sizes - contact us to discus your requirements.