Order now on +44(0)1293 827940 or find your nearest distributor
An innovative shelter for mice that offers life saving refuge during cage flooding events by providing an opportunity for escape to a higher level where mice can stay warm and dry.
The bi-level design offers a platform for undersized weanlings to reach the food source on cage lids, as well as a means for submissive mice to find shelter and easily move away from dominant mice, thereby minimizing fighting injuries as compared to other shelters that trap the mice inside.
• Certified (Contaminant Screened)
• Made of high temp polycarbonate
• Two levels increase cage complexity
• A refuge in case of cage flooding
• Provides shelter and a shelf with many escape openings
• Enhances both breeding and enrichment programs ?by providing privacy, security and warmth
• Easy to clean, store and stack
• Autoclavable and cagewasher safe
Codes and sizes:
K3583 - 2 1/2" wide x 4 1/2" long x 2 3/4" high
Autoclaving and cage washer safe