Dose controlled nesting material for laboratory animals. Made from fine kraft paper in preformed portions.
- Nesting cups are a manufactured using high quality, food grade, fine kraft paper.
- Ready for use straight out of the box.
- Preformed Nesting cups are available in 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12gm sizes.
- You know the fixed costs per cage with each use.
- Developed to mimic natural nesting materials, such as thin stemmed grass.
- Ensures that mice can fulfil their natural instincts.
- Helps mice with their thermoregulation and reduces stress.
- Analysis available
Codes and sizes:
CNC4 New Nesting Cup 4gm, (3,000 pieces/box)
CNC6 New Nesting Cup 6gm, (2,000 pieces/box)
CNC8 New Nesting Cup 8gm, (1,500 pieces/box)
CNC10 New Nesting Cup 10gm, (1,200 pieces/box)
CNC12 New Nesting Cup 12gm, (1,000 pieces/box)
1034028: Original Nesting Cup, 8-10gm, (approx 1,000/box)
Screened for: Analysis available
Suitable for: Rodents
Safe For: Autoclaving, irradiation