The professional 900 embodies in a single machine 15 years experience in supplying the commercial market from one corner of the globe to the other.
The standard 900 series in design, construction and performance is simply something that must be experienced to be believed. The full Structofoam construction alone sets it apart from all the others, but couple this to the unique multipurpose tipper system for emptying, and you have a truly simple machine that could be used anywhere by anybody and emptied quickly and easily, be it in floor drain or WC.
The power and performance to the full Twinflo’ specification is exceptional and there is a choice of one or two-motored models, both of which include the Nucable replaceable cable system as standard.
The 38mm (11/2”) accessory kit compliments the machine in everyway with long hoses, stainless steel tube sets and both wet and dry Structofoam 400mm (16”) floor nozzles, everything necessary is supplied for both wet and dry operation.
- Wet or Dry – Professional results in either mode, professional accessories provided for both wet and dry use.
- Structofoam Construction – Heavy duty Structofoam used in both head and body construction.
- Nucable System – Power cable can be replaced without the need for an electrical engineer.
- Easy Emptying – Quick, clean and simple to empty. The 900’s are equipped with a unique tipper handle.
- Professional and Powerful – Longlife professional TwinFlo bypass motor.
PLEASE NOTE: We can also supply accessories and spare parts.
Codes and sizes:
Comes with BS8 Wet and Dry Kit (607241)
Available Kits & Accessories
607241 Kit BS8 Wet and Dry Kit
602102 2.4m Nuflex threaded hose (38mm)
602156 65mm Soft dusting brush with tube adaptor
602160 305mm ABS crevice tool (38mm)