Type IIR Face Mask
This product is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. These pleat-style masks have a filter efficiency level of 98% or greater against particulate aerosols, preventing the exhalation of airborne viruses and the spread of respiratory droplets from an asymptomatic carrier.
- Type IIR Disposable Surgical Face Masks.
- Pack of 50.
- Intended to limit the transmission of infective agents from the wearer to others around them.
- Three-layer (3-ply) protection.
- 98% bacteria filtration efficiency.
- Pleat style with fitted ear loops and nose former.
- Made from lightweight materials – offers good breathability.
- Bacteria filet effect (BFE) tested and approved in accordance with tests. for Class 1 Type IIR. BFE?98% and splash resistance.
- EN 14683 compliant.
- Colour: Blue.