The E-Cube design helps rodent models behave as they would in their natural habitats. E-Cube encourages rodents to chew, shred and nest, thereby satisfying natural physical and behavioural needs in line with global animal welfare recommendations and the 3Rs.
Made with tightly compacted paper strips, rodents will gently shred the E-Cube as a means of enrichment to create nests that are of a high quality. The format of the E-Cube provides a consistent quantity of nesting material, and requires half the storage space required for bulk material.
- Dust free
- Compatible with all species, cage types, and bedding materials
- Certified enrichment materials
- G.L.P. compliant
- Also available irradiated 10 kGy or 25 kGy
- Single stripe size : 4 mm wide x 200 mm long
- Portion size: 50 x 45 mm, 15 mm thick, 8g approx.
- Package: 460 portions
- Portions in a polywoven autoclavable bag
Samples available upon request