Particle size 95% 2-5mm.
Pack size 10.0 kg approx. weight.
High quality dust-free, absorbent bedding made from debarked chopped Aspen wood (populus tremula), high temperature dried and sifted.
- From PEFC accredited manufacturing site
- Reliable and consistent source of supply
- Natural raw material from sustainable source
- Purpose made, from untreated selected Aspen
- Batched certificate of analysis
- Natural odour absorption, improvement of room climate: liquids are absorbed, thus preventing bonding with oxygen from air, the formation of unpleasant odours is significantly slowed
- High absorbency: special cutting of the wood chips ensures that liquids are absorbed by the wood chip rather than bonded to the surface.
- Bulk material character: well-suited for automatic filling stations, easy to handle and dose, easy to gauge the quantity dispensed.
- Vigorous de-dusting during the production process ensures that the product is virtually dust free
- Consistent high quality material
- Low moisture content
- Autoclavable, the physical properties are not altered by the autoclaving process (no clumping!)
- Packaging: autoclavable polypropylene woven bags
- Fit to euro pallets
As with all natural products slight differences to the above given values may arise.
Codes and sizes:
1031004 10kg poly woven bag
Screened for: Batch certificate of analysis available