Transportability. You’re free to Walk About.
Things happen when you take your samples, reagents, or cells out of their warm incubating environment and place them onto a cold surface. Why not keep them at temperature while you are setting up your experiment at the bench, under the hood, or while traveling between labs, or where ever you go. Your Walkabout Tray makes a great travel partner.
The Walkabout Tray is jaw-droppingly clever and simple. It’s a quarter the size of a traditional lab bucket. Making it easy to use under the hood or in tight benchtop spaces. With its superior insulative properties, it keeps your samples and reagents at temperature after removing them from the bead bath, incubator, or the refrigerator.
Samples stay at temperature up to 15 times longer in a Walkabout tray.
Walkabout Tray Specifications
- One half to one liter capacity
- Expanded PVC construction
- Compatible from -196°C to 93°C
- Durable & lightweight
- Small size for use under the hood
- Molded one-piece construction
- Does not include a lid
- Condensation free
- Hand wash with mild detergent, towel dry
- H 15.24 X W 15.24 X D 7.6 cm